Little Bo Peep

21 May 2012

Has made her way into my home and I love this new line by Crate Paper. I really don't go for theme related collections but this one is hard to resist and as I still have oodles of pictures of my sweet niece and off my guys as babies (I'll be using the boy collection for them) I know I won't have a hard time using this line. I have already made two layouts using the Little Bo Peep line. It's soft and sweet but I'm sure I'll be able to use the papers for other topics as well. Love the greyish brown of this paper:
Une collection qui m'a tout de suite plu même si je ne suis pas attirée par des collections de thèmes. Deux petites pages avec en vedette ma nièce.  J'adore ce papier gris-brun :





and love the floral design on this one!!
et celui-ci avec des motifs florals!! 

And have you seen the thickers. Some more for my collection:
Et pour ajouter à ma collection plus que complète:
Well enough talk and here are my two layouts starring my beautiful niece.




Mr Cameo sang Little Bo Beep for quite some time for the following layouts. As you can see I still have a soft spot for hearts!






Thanks for stopping by and hope to be back soon!

13 comments :

sophie said...

magnifiques pages!! la deuxième est ma préférée très beau design horizontal! j'attends ma Caméo avec impatience!

Amélie said...

jolies pages !! j'adore la douceur de ces pages!

Alex said...

Now I want this line even more! Love, love, love all the hearts on the second one. Gorgeous work as usual!

Oh, and you are welcome to come and visit any time my friend! I can even try to stop Linnea from licking her fingers while baking for you ;-)

Anonymous said...

This collection is a must have - love your creations girlie!

Shellye McDaniel said...

STUNNING! And you're making me want this paper line so badly LOL

Marinette-Scraptherapie said...

Tes pages sont fabuleuses! J'aime beaucoup la seconde♥

emma_scrap said...

Moi aussi j'ai un coup de cœur pour ta 2e page mais les deux sont magnifiques !! Quant à la collection CP, elle est tout simplement superbe :-)

Leah said...

I adore both layouts, but the first one is perfection. That photo is divine, and you have shown it off beautifully. Great job.

So.Creative said...

Elles sont magnifiques tes pages Lilith! J'adore ce que tu as fait, je trouve que ces papiers te vont à merveille! C'est sublime! Je suis sous le charme de tes photos...
Bisous!
So.

PrinzessinN said...

Wow, I love your layouts!

Diane Payne said...

I love both of these layouts! You are showcasing these baby lines so beautifully!

Karen said...

Love all of the hearts Lilith, stunning!

FiKenward said...

Wow Lilith haven't had the chance to get on your blog in ages, you've got so many beautiful pieces to look and drool over gorgeous, gorgeous work.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs