Scraptastic January kits

17 January 2013

They arrived yesterday. The postman was a bit surprised because I opened the door hopping around like an excited child. Well he is new and still has to get used to my happy dances when I get scrapbooking goodies! Each month I will be filming the Scraptastic Kit Club kits and their add-ons. The pictures Jessica takes are amazing but it is fun to see the kits in detail. I was a real chatterbox this time and the video turned out to be 20 minutes. I'll shorten the filming time the next time. Now that I have opened both kits I can start creating. I'm off. You'll find behind my scrap table!


4 comments :

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing...I am still waiting for mine to come...I am even more impatient now!!!! :0)

cat123 said...

c'est très sympa et agréable de découvrir ta voix. ta démo donne envie de les avoir ces kits !!! oh la la !!!

Françoise said...

coucou, wow, ce kit est fabuleux ! bise bise enneigée

Steph01 said...

Ohlala comme c'est beau ! j'ai adoré celui de décembre de kit.. celui là à l'air aussi fantastique !

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs