A winner and ...

8 April 2013

The winner of the Amy Tan Mix it Up class is ...... (chosen by Random.org) 
 I'll be giving your peaname to TwoPeas! Congrats! 


Today I'm going to show you my second and third layout created for my Guest spot at Chic Tags. The first is very pink! The title is really small and hidden in a glassine bag and says Everyday Happiness. I love little things like wearing pretty scarves or jewellery. I didn't want a big little just a small one, one you had to look carfefully for.
Aujourd'hui je vous montre une autre page faite pour Chic Tags en temps qu'invitée. Toute en rose! Le titre est un peu caché dans une enveloppe en calque.






The second layout is one I love just because it has one of my favourite photos! I love seeing my boys play and enjoy themselves. I used lots of products from the Road Trip collection from Chic Tags and also some Sassafras papers. I MISS SASSAFRAS! I also used some scrap papers from My Mind's Eye and American Crafts! 




Supplies:



4 comments :

Sherri said...

Congrats "sandrew", I'm sure you're going to have a fab time in that class. Love what you've done with Chic Tags Lilith, it's been great having you. You even inspired the Sunday Challenge, how cool is that?!

cat123 said...

félicitations à Sandrew, elle a de la chance !!!
et tes pages sont superbes Lilith !!!

Diana Waite said...

INSPIRING pages Lilith!

atlcarly said...

Yup Sassafras is sorely missed! I hoard my stash as in I NEVER use it.

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs