A little something

5 May 2013

xYesterday I found some time to scrapbook which I hadn't planned. I decided to film the layout and ended up making two. I used my leftovers from the Scraptastic Kit Club April kits. A little present for NSD. I hope you like it. If you have any questions please leave them in the comment section and I'll answer them in a next post. The video is just a process from start to finish layout without explanations as I didn't have time for voice overs. 
Hier, j'ai su trouver un peu de temps pour scrapper et j'ai filmé le processus. Pas d'explications mais si vous avez des questions n'hésitez pas à les laisser dans la section pour les commentaires. 


 











SUPPLIES:



8 comments :

Amy said...

I just have to say I love watching you move stuff around on the page. I am always thinking oh that looks cute then you move it and I think oh that is even better!

Michelle said...

What is it with little boys hiking up the legs of their shorts?? LOL Ben does that too. :) Very cute pages, Lilith.

adele holcomb said...

I love watching your creative process, Lilith, and you are so impressive using that craft knife!

Mary Moore Wynn said...

Really, really, really like both of those. Really.

Mary Moore Wynn said...

Really, really, really like both of those. Really.

Jeannine H. said...

Tes creations sont toujours fantastiques! Merci!

cat123 said...

ouahhhhh je suis fan de la 1ère et de son mur de papier !!! (je suis d'ailleurs fan de ce papier !!! )

Françoise said...

Coucou, belle idée pour la 1re page et trop belle 2e page, wow ! bisette tout plein

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs