Ding Dong the bells ...

28 June 2013

are going to chime. ... It is from one of the songs from My Fair Lady. I have had that song in my head for a week since wedding week started on the American Crafts blog. I was so happy when I got my assignment but I didn't want to use my wedding photos as my albums is all done. I left a message on my facebook page and a sweet friend Marie-Eve said she would love to send me a couple of photos. They were amazing. I just made them black & white just because I LOVE B&W photos. I had such fun making them.  I also filmed Sweet Flower Girl from start to finish to show you how I use my gelatos and how I created the design. 
Cette semaine sur le blog de American Crafts le thème était LE MARIAGE. J'adore cette thématique et au lieu d'utiliser des photos de mon mariage car mon album est fait, j'ai lancé un appel sur ma page Facebook et Marie-Eve m'a envoyé quelques de ses magnifiques photos qui étaient parfaites. Voici les deux pages que j'ai créées. 


 

SUPPLIES:

7 comments :

Kimberly Kett said...

WOW! Amazing layouts, both of them!

patou76 said...

Tes pages sont magnifiques!
très bon we

Françoise said...

Coucou, C'est tout simplement SUPERBE, que c'est bôoooooooooo, j'adore j'adore ! grosse bise du week-end

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow!!!!! Amazing work!!!

Diana Waite said...

these are just AWESOME! I love that you made the pics black and white--stunning affect!

cat123 said...

wowo, juste sublimes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chantalle said...

Beautiful use of the die cuts

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs