American Crafts

21 July 2013

I am overjoyed and blessed to be able to work for American Crafts for another year. The new collections are to die for. I can't wait to get my hands on them. I created two layouts yesterday using some of my AC products that are in my stash. Let me say that I have near to nothing left. The first one is with I pictures I took on vacation. We stayed in the most beautiful holiday home. I love how well the colours from the Lucky Charm go with the lavender in the pictures.
En attendant les nouveautés de AC j'utilise ce qui me reste. Une page avec des photos de notre maison de vacances à Céreste. 


The second layout is all about ice cream. In the village where we were staying there was an ice-cream parlour which had the most DELICIOUS homemade ice cream. All products were regional and organic. The even had lavender/olive oil ice cream and I loved it. YUMMY.  
Dans le village de Céreste, il y a un glacier qui fait des glaces maison exceptionnelles. Les enfants adoraient et moi (qui n'aiment pas vraiment les glaces) aussi. 


Supplies: 


8 comments :

Madeline said...

Gorgeous pages! Love the blues in the Mayberry collection!

Madeline said...

Gorgeous pages! Love the blues in the Mayberry collection!

Michelle said...

I really love this. The clean lines really let your pretty photos shine!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Congratulations! Awesome work!!

Стокли said...

They are so different, these pages.

cat123 said...

2 superbes pages, coup de coeur pour la 1ère !!!!

Diana Waite said...

oh my GORGEOUS!! you seriously inspire me EVERY time I see your pages!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy said...

These are both fab Lilith! Love how you used your gorgeous lavender landscape photos and the colours you used in that layout.:)

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs