Messy Monday

14 April 2014

A new week starts. We are taking a small road trip to the Belgian seaside and I can't wait to spend some fun time with the kids and my husband. Nothing special, just sand and sea. 
Today I have two layouts to show you and some phone photos. The first layout was created with the Scraptastic April kit: Worth Wondering. I used lots of messy techniques. Some of the products were: gesso, neocolor2 crayons, Izink inks. There is a short video (sorry no explanations as I was a tired and my voice was acting up).


 photo Homehere3_zps2e4dadf1.jpg

 




The second was created for the Glitz Design blog where this week we are focusing on SPRING/EASTER. I started off by applying gesso to the background and adding a doily and some butterflies. Then I used my Izink inks. Really love how this layout turned out. 




Supplies: 



And some pics of my boys ..

1 comment :

Debbie P said...

Both of these layouts are absolutely gorgeous! Loved the video and the techniques you used on the background!

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs