Around the house with Glitz Design

15 September 2014

Today I'm up with a home decor project on the Glitz Design blog. I had a whole box of corks lying around and thought I'd make a simple project for the piano area in my home. 

I took an old frame and used two 12*12 sheets of paper from the Carpe Diem collection. I then cut out a heart shape with my Silhouette Cameo. I used a hot glue gun to adhere the corks to the circle. Once the heart was formed I glued it to the frame. As finishing touch I added a clothes pin and a sticker from the 77 collection. It is a really easy project to create and you can use any shape. You could also ask for corks in a restaurant.

SUPPLIES:



3 comments :

Madeline said...

Great project! I have two large pickle jars filled with corks, and one day I plan on making "something" with them! lol

annchristine said...

Totally adorable, Lilith! I'm SO going to do this for my living room mantle! Thank you for the inspiration :)

Françoise said...

Coucou, excellente idée pour ce coeur tout en bouchons de liège ! bise bise

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs