Esprit Scrapbooking

7 September 2014

Happy Sunday everyone. Today I'm going to show a couple of layouts that were published over a year ago in Esprit Scrapbooking. 

This layout was created to showcase SODALICIOUS products. I went with blacks and whites and added some aqua. 



The next two layouts were created to illustrate symmetry. I really enjoyed writing the article about symmetry as it is a design element I use a lot in my layouts. 


Hope you are all having a wonderful day and see you soon.

4 comments :

Funky Finds said...

you are such a master at layering! :)

Anna Uhras said...

Hi Lilith!
I just want to say thank you!
You inspiers me so much.
Wonderfull colors and layers.
Sorry for my bad english, iam a sweedish pretty new scraper.
Have a nice day/ Anna :)

Clara_Croft said...

Encore de belles pages ... ma préférence va à la première : sa mise en page, ses couleurs.

Françoise said...

Coucou, en effet, ce sont des magnifiques pages... J'espère que ta rentrée scolaire a été bonne et que tu
as une classe bien sympa. Belle journée, bise bise

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs